How to Use Double Exposure for iPhone
Get started using Double Exposure for iPhone with this quick and easy tutorial.
What is Double Exposure?
Double exposure is the superimposing of multiple photos on a single photo frame.
The technique dates back to the days of film and was later introduced to high end DSLR cameras.
Today, you can shoot double exposures on your iPhone with Double Exposure for iPhone.
Keep reading to find out how!
How to Shoot a Double Exposure
Shoot an in-camera double exposure with the following steps.
- Get ready to take your first photo.
- Make any adjustments you need to your settings.
- Snap your first photo by pressing the small shutter.
- Get ready to take your second photo.
- Adjust your settings.
- Snap your second photo by pressing the large shutter and your completed double exposure will be saved to your photo library.
Using Photos From Your Library
In addition to using your camera, Double Exposure lets you use photos from your library.
- Select your photo from your library.
- Load your photo into your double exposure by pressing the button at the bottom of the screen.
- Make any adjustments you need to your settings. At this point, you can also pinch to scale, drag to move and twist to rotate.
- Superimpose your photo to your double exposure by pressing the small shutter, or press the large shutter to superimpose and save to your library.
Double Exposure offers dozens of real-time filters.
Filters can be applied at the end of your double exposure, or to each photo individually.
Sometimes, you might want to shoot a photo upside down. Double Exposure saves your completed photos in the orientation of the first photo you take.
Download Double Exposure